To start your path to a rewarding career in the beauty industry, you'll need to go through the admissions process. We'll cover everything during your one-on-one interview and institute tour, but here is what we'll need from you.
1. Complete One-on-One Interview & Tour with an Admissions Team Member
2. Submit your Admissions Portfolio with the following within 10 days of One-on-One:
- Personal Statement
- Comparative Statement
- Personal and Professional Reference Letters
- Video Essay or PPT Presentation
- Copy of High School Dipoloma, GED or College Degree. You must be a high school graduate prior to the official start date of your course.
- Copy of Social Security Card and Proof of Age (Driver's License, Passport, etc.)
Applicants for transfer into a program are considered on an individual basis. The Institute may, at its discretion, refuse transfers if admission requirements, including tuition, cannot be met. The Institute does not guarantee the ability to transfer hours to or from another school.